The reports from the survey are available for download free of charge. Over the next year, new reports focusing on specific topics and countries will be regularly added to the website.
2010 Summary of Findings (60 pages, 2 MB)
2010 Focus On Bosnia and Herzegovina (10 pages, 800 KB)
2010 Focus On Kosovo’s Independence (7 pages, 900 KB)
2009 Summary of Findings (40 pages, 4 MB)
2009 Focus on Perceptions of the EU (9 pages, 900 KB)
2009 Focus on Migration (9 pages, 800 KB)
2008 Analytical Report (64 pages, 800 KB)
2008 Summary of Findings (36 pages, 426 KB) – translations are available in Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbian and Turkish. The translations were kindly provided by SETimes.com.
Should you wish to be informed about new publications and events linked to the Gallup Balkan Monitor, please enter your e-mail-address in the field below and we will contact you as required.
- 29% of Macedonians feel there could be another war in the region
- 47% of Serb respondents think Karadzic is innocent
- 72% of Kosovo Albanians can imagine life with Serbs
- 29% of Albanians praise their government’s fight against crime
- 32% of Albanians had to bribe an official in the year prior to the survey
- 63% of Montenegrin respondents trust their government
- 70% of Macedonian Albanians support the Ohrid Agreement
- 56% of Albanians urgently need travel and visa facilitation
- 78% in Croatia are disappointed by the fight against crime
- 69% in Republika Srpska dislike Kosovo’s independence