The reports from the survey are available for download free of charge. Over the next year, new reports focusing on specific topics and countries will be regularly added to the website.
2010 Summary of Findings (60 pages, 2 MB)
2010 Focus On Bosnia and Herzegovina (10 pages, 800 KB)
2010 Focus On Kosovo’s Independence (7 pages, 900 KB)
2009 Summary of Findings (40 pages, 4 MB)
2009 Focus on Perceptions of the EU (9 pages, 900 KB)
2009 Focus on Migration (9 pages, 800 KB)
2008 Analytical Report (64 pages, 800 KB)
2008 Summary of Findings (36 pages, 426 KB) – translations are available in Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbian and Turkish. The translations were kindly provided by SETimes.com.
Should you wish to be informed about new publications and events linked to the Gallup Balkan Monitor, please enter your e-mail-address in the field below and we will contact you as required.
- 70% of Macedonian Albanians support the Ohrid Agreement
- 72% of Kosovo Albanians can imagine life with Serbs
- 47% of Serb respondents think Karadzic is innocent
- 56% of Albanians urgently need travel and visa facilitation
- 29% of Albanians praise their government’s fight against crime
- 29% of Macedonians feel there could be another war in the region
- 78% in Croatia are disappointed by the fight against crime
- 69% in Republika Srpska dislike Kosovo’s independence
- 63% of Montenegrin respondents trust their government
- 32% of Albanians had to bribe an official in the year prior to the survey